In order to enroll at Sabancı University, you must submit the required documents in person to Student Resources
Department within the stated dates in the Academic Calendar. If, for any reason, you fail to complete the process
within the required period, you may lose your enrollment right to Sabancı University.
Required documents and forms;
1. Original Test Scores (SAT I, GCE, ACT, etc.)
2. The original of high school diploma and its notarised Turkish translation
3. High School Diploma Equivalency Certificate from the Turkish Ministry of Education "Talim Terbiye Kurulu Baskanligi" (High School Diploma Should Be Submitted Along With Other Registration Documents During Universty Registration)
4. 2 Photocopies of the applicant's passport with photograph affixed, identification information, and a copy of
the page containing the student visa. The Student Visa is compulsory for all international students. It can
be obtained from a Turkish Consulate in the applicant's home country by presenting the letter of acceptance.
Note: One copy will be submitted for Health Services during University Enrollment.
5. If taken before, a photocopy of the first seven pages of the ResidencePermit (obtained from the Bureau of Foreign Residence)
6. 8 passport size (4.5 x 6 cm) photos ( in the last 6 months, clearly identifying the person)
7. Original score of language proficiency exam (if you submitted the copy during the application.)
8. Financial Commitment Statement to have education at Sabancı University.
9. Student Information Form. (online)
10. Information Form
Some additional documents may be asked from the university during registration.