In order to be accepted as an ICM exchange student to Sabancı University:
* Your home university/ institution should have an ICM agreement with Sabanci University.
* You should be a full-time student at your home university/institution.
* Undergraduate students must have completed at least two semesters of studies at home university
* Min CGPA of 3.0 (out of 4) required
* Your total Erasmus+ mobility time abroad should not exceed 12 months per study level
* The student has to spend all of the Erasmus+ studies abroad at the place of the host university! This call support mobility periods between July 1st, 2017 till July 31st, 2019. (2018-2019 Academic Year)
* Learning agreement (LA), which describes the programme of study abroad, must be agreed and signed by the individual student and home institution and SU being as host institution before the student leaves the home country. LA ensuıres that:
* The student agrees to undertake the program of study at host university
* The home institution provides the student full academic recognition for the education received abroad in respect of the course units listed on the agreement,
* The host institution confirms that the program of study is acceptable and does not conflict with the host institution’s rules.
* Min 20 ECTS for a semester required