APPLICATION PERIOD: JUNE 11-28, 2019 until 16:00
Applications will be taken only for Spring 2019-2020 semester due to partner’s nomination and application deadlines. You are able apply both for Global exchange and Erasmus+ countries within the same application period.
üMake sure to check partner universities based on the agreement fields, eligibility criteria and available courses (please check the language of the courses as well).
ü Review our course database for PREVIOUSLY TAKEN COURSES. The database shows only the courses that our former exchange students have received until this semester. New or different courses could be offered by the partner universities. Most updated course offerings can be found only on host university’s web page.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
You may apply for exchange programs through online application system. Please follow the steps below:
1. Register through exchange.sabanciuniv.edu.
2. Check free slots (faculty priority, eligibility, partner’s requirements, important notes, etc) under Agreements tab.
3. Select partner universities from New Application tab. (maximum 5 preferences including Global exchange and Erasmus+).
4. Make sure you upload your Transcript (from bannerweb) and the Financial Commitment Form (This document must be signed by you and your guardian). Students will not be asked to bring any hard copy document to the office. Please also note that; your transcript should be the latest version including your Spring semester)
5. You can edit and save your application as much as you like until the deadline.
6. Your application will not be completed until you click the “SUBMIT” form.
Note: If you encounter any technical problem about the online system, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLACEMENT CRITERIA and RESULTS
Please click here to check the scoring and special conditions. Results will be announced in July via e-mail.
Erasmus grants results will be announced in August. Please check our website for more information about Erasmus+ Grant. For Erasmus+ Grant, main call together with its second round is on priority. Late Calls will be call without Erasmus Grants.