Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Teaching / Ref: 2019-1-TR01-KA103
Call Dates: 06.11.2019 -29.11.2019 (until 17:00)
Contact person for inquires: Gözde Doğmuş (9627) / E: email@example.com
6 November-29 November 2019 (until 17:00)
2 December-13 December 2019
Announcement of Placement List
16 December 2019
Period for Appeal
16-18 December 2019 (until 17:00)
19-23 December 2019
Announcement of Final Placement List
24 December 2019
Staff mobility for teaching assignments (STA) refers to a short period spent abroad for teaching purposes. SU faculty members can engage in activites such as lectures, seminars and workshops. Research activities and meetings at the partner institution are not considered eligible activities for Erasmus+ TSM. The number of teaching hours should be minimum 8 hours.
- SU Faculty members can apply for Erasmus teaching mobility. They should have at least 50% full-time contract at Sabancı University
- There should be an Erasmus+ Teaching Staff Mobility Agreement between SU and the host university (Please check the list)
SU Faculty members can also sign a new agreement. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
2. Duration of teaching period:
The visit to a host university can last min consecutive 2 to 5 days and preferably (5 days teaching + 2 days travel).
Please notice that a minimum requirement of one hour a day and a total of minimum 8 teaching hours/week is required. The visit should take place before May 31, 2021.
3. Selection Priorities:
Up to 10-11 grants are available to contribute towards travel and subsistence costs.
Priority will be given to the following applications:
* Staff members who have never benefited from the experience: + 6 (will not be applied to staff working at SU less than 1 year)
* An institution that has never been visited: +1 (Check previous years)
* A Country that has never been visited: +1 (Check previous years)
* Work experience at SU: + n working years at SU. If n> 6 then the participant will receive max. 6 points
* A visit to locations where we currently have Erasmus+ students studying +1 (Please check the list)
* Application from a unit that has never been involved +1
* Benefiting from the program in the last 3 project years: (- n times x -3)
* Child /spouse of martyr or veteran +2
* Staff with disability +10
* Visiting country of nationality -10
4. How to Apply ?
Faculty members must contact their colleagues at the host university and agree on a Teaching Assignment Form. This document must be signed and stamped by the host institution and must be attached to the online system.
Please check our manual before uploading the signed teaching assignment form.
5. Erasmus+ Grants:
Please click here for the subsistence and travel support.
6. Erasmus+ Special Needs Support: Erasmus+ pays particular attention to guidance, reception, physical accessibility, pedagogical and technical support services, and, especially, financing the extra costs for students and staff whose physical, mental or health-related conditions are such that their participation in Erasmus+ would not be possible without extra financial support. This is to ensure that beneficiaries can take full advantage of an Erasmus+ mobility experience. SU IRO in consultation with the disability office will help beneficiaries to apply for additional funding for their special needs.
7. Erasmus+ Staff Mobility without Grant (Zero-Grant)
It is possible to participate in Erasmus+ staff mobility programme without a grant. Those staff who would like to participate in the programme without a grant need to make application and their applications need to be evaluated as the others. Those participants with zero grant have to fulfill the rights and obligations of the program.
AFTER YOUR APPLICATION, WHAT IS NEXT?
Announcement of Results:
The Exchange Committee plans to make the selections after two weeks of the announced deadline. All selected candidates informed of the grant decision will have 3 days to accept or reject the scholarship.
Candidates will be asked to submit the following documents:
Travel & Accommodation: When undertaking a visit to a partner institution, each faculty member is expected to arrange his/her own travel and accommodation. Some host universities may provide accommodation on campus free of charge or a reduced fee.
Payments: Payments will be transferred to € account last Friday before the departure date. IRO will guide SU faculty members on this process once the grant is approved.
After The Teaching Period:
The below forms should be filled in and sent to the SU International Relations Office for proper management of the funds allocated for TS Mobility.
For any questions, please contact us at 9627 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
IRO Responsible for teaching staff inquires is Gözde Doğmuş