All exchange students are not required to pay tuition fees at the host institution.
IRO travel support
- SU has exchange agreements with universities in countries outside the European Union. Students who are going to one of these host institutions may receive IRO travel support.
- In order to extend the geography of student exchange IRO supports students who are going to Global Exchange partners by supporting them with IRO Travel grant in accordance with the allocated budget. The budget for each student is 1200 USD.*
- Every year we support students according to their total scores with a travel support.
- Students placed to priority countries will be on priority. The details are announced in the related call for application.
- Grant is allocated according to total scores of the students. (from highest to lowest)
- Please note that you do not have to apply for these grants separately from your application procedure.
Costs of travel and living
Obviously, the costs of your semester abroad will depend on the country you go to and length of your stay. Available grants will only cover a (small) part of your expenses so you should expect to spend additional personal savings and/or to receive parental support.
* SU expressly reserves the right to change the amount