The Chinese University of Hong Kong,Schenzen

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • University Wide
  • Level
  • UG/PG
  • Agreement Type
  • Overseas
  • Subject Area
  • All fields
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • 3.0
  • Country
  • China


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ About

About The Chinese University of Hong Kong,Schenzen

CUHK has been welcoming exchange students since 1965 and provides the ideal learning and living environment to help our international students strive in their academics and engage with the university community. Build your knowledge by learning from our galaxy of distinguished scholars. Immerse yourself in our welcoming, multicultural, and green campus. Continue your major studies, while at the same time enrich your knowledge in all things China with our comprehensive catalogue of courses focused on Hong Kong, China and the region. Make lifelong friendships with local and international peers through the residential college system unique to CUHK.


Hong Kong is Asia’s World City. Discover the perfect blend of contrasts where East meets West, where busy city pace meets natural countryside, and where endless skyscrapers meet traditional lifestyles.

‣ Language Certificate

If students are from institutions where English is not primary language of instruction, they should have a minimum TOEFL score of 530 (paper-based)/ 71(internet-based) or IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.

‣ Notes

1- Undergraduate students should have completed at least two academic semesters of university studies. Postgraduate students should have a recognized bachelor's degree or equivalent and currently enroll in a postgraduate programme at a partner university. 2- A minimum cumulated grade point average (cGPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (B average or better,or equivalent) 3- On-campus accommodation is available to incoming exchange/visiting students but cannot be guaranteed due to limited capacities.. 4- International students are required to purchase global medical insurance and personal accident injury insurance BEFORE coming to China. 5- The incoming exchange/visiting students will receive an updated list of courses with outlines in July and apply for courses online in August if the students study with us in the Fall term, in November and in December if in the Spring term. 6- CHECK THE FACT SHEET FOR MORE DETAILS 7- The students are allowed to choose courses across all schools (except School of Medicine and School of Music) if they meet the pre-requisites and the space allows. Undergraduate courses are not offered to postgraduates and vice versa.

‣ Fact Sheet

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here