The Education University of Hong Kong

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • University Wide
  • Level
  • UG
  • Agreement Type
  • Overseas
  • Subject Area
  • All fields
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • 2.5
  • Country
  • Hong Kong


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ About

About The Education University of Hong Kong

The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) strives to foster a diverse and open campus environment that provides equal opportunities for students from different cultural backgrounds and ensures mutual respect among all University members as they pursue, create and disseminate knowledge.

‣ Language Certificate

A letter/ signed declaration from the home institution’s International Office certifying proficiency Thus, as long as your office can certify the English level of the students, language certificate is not necessary. We’ve a form on certifying English level for partners to complete.

‣ Notes

1- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale OR equivalent. 2- First-year students are normally NOT eligible. 3- - Full year students can start their exchange only in Fall semester. 4- Most but not all classes are taught in English. Exchange students are strongly advised to pay attention to the medium of instruction. 5- Each course is worth 3 credits (unless otherwise specified). Exchange students can change their course selection during the Add/ Drop period upon arrival. 6- Those who do not have the right of abode in Hong Kong must obtain a student visa in order to study in Hong Kong. Exchange students must apply for their student visas via GAO. It normally takes around 6 weeks to process a visa application. Once a visa is issued, it will be delivered to the applicant’s correspondence address or home institution by courier. The visa label should be attached to the passport immediately. 7- Exchange students must arrange travel and health insurance covering the entire period of stay in Hong Kong. Insurance should cover (but not be limited to) travel, personal accident, medical expenses (accident and non-accident), hospitalization and emergency evacuation/repatriation. 8- EdUHK has four on-campus residential hostels offering two types of living quarters, exchange students are guaranteed a place in these hostels. On campus accommodation website:

‣ Fact Sheet

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here