The Royal Institute of Technology

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • FENS
  • Level
  • PG
  • Agreement Type
  • Erasmus
  • Subject Area
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • None
  • Country
  • Sweden


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ Notes

-Strongly recommended with 3 years completed university studies prior to start at KTH. Courses in English are on Master level. Bachelor level in Swedish.At least 50% of the courses have to be taken at the School of Electrical Engineering (E-courses) since the agreement is school-specific. - KTH has an Accommodation Office located in the KTH Entré at Drottning Kristinas väg 4 (Campus Valhallavägen). KTH Accommodation rents rooms for exchange students in student housing buildings (dormitories) or rented in apartment houses. - All information on courses, credit system, grades, course descriptions, schedule, language of instruction etc. can be found on the following page: - Exchange students are asked to take a minimum of 50 % of the credits within one specific school at KTH, the one with which the agreement is signed, and provided that the students meet the prerequisites specified for each course. -They allow students to take courses from different faculties other than the placed one.

‣ Fact Sheet

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here