Technische Universität Dortmund

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • FASS
  • Level
  • UG/PG
  • Agreement Type
  • Erasmus
  • Subject Area
  • Art
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • None
  • Country
  • Germany


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ Language Certificate

Language Certificate: If you will study in German, hand in a Language Certificate on your German language proficiency. If you will study in English, hand in a Language Certificate on your English language proficiency. You don\'t have to take a TOEFL or an official German Language Test, but hand in anything that proofs how good your language skills are. If you will study in English and you are a native speaker of English, you DO NOT NEED a language certificate

‣ Notes

Most courses are in German Course Catalogue:

‣ Fact Sheet

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here