Universidad Rey Juan Carlos

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • SOM
  • Level
  • UG/PG
  • Agreement Type
  • Erasmus
  • Subject Area
  • Business and Administration
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • None
  • Country
  • Spain


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ Language Certificate

Exchange students who want to study in Spanish must have a B1 Spanish certificate. B2 in Spanish is desirable.B2 English level is compulsory for studies in English.

‣ Notes

The majority of the courses should be taken from the agreement field. Business Administration would be equivalent to Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas, which is taught in English and in Spanish. To study in English students must have a B2 English certificate or a B1 Spanish certificate if they are going to study in Spanish.

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here