Universidad Rey Juan Carlos

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • FASS
  • Level
  • UG
  • Agreement Type
  • Erasmus
  • Subject Area
  • International Relations
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • None
  • Country
  • Spain


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ Language Certificate

Exchange students who want to study in Spanish must have a B1 Spanish certificate.B2 in Spanish is desirable.B2 English level is compulsory for studies in English.

‣ Notes

The majority of the courses should be taken from the agreement field. AT LEAST 50% OF THE SUBJECTS MUST BE OF THE DEGREE YOU HAVE BEEN NOMINATED TO. If you need to mix areas of study, you must ALWAYS choose 50% of the subjects of the degree you have been nominated to and the rest among the degrees of the same field of study and mobility language, same FACULTY and same CAMPUS.

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here