Universidade de Coimbra

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • FASS
  • Level
  • UG/PG
  • Agreement Type
  • Erasmus
  • Subject Area
  • Political Science and Civics
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • None
  • Country
  • Portugal


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ Language Certificate

Portugese B1, English B2

‣ Notes

Master students need to send a bachelor certificate OR a transcript of records with 180 ECTS credits to the Student Exchange Office. PhD students need to send a master certificate to the Student Exchange Office. PhD students will only receive ECTS credits if they complete courses at the host institution. Therefore, they will not receive -any ECTS credits from the host institution for PhD-related research they undertake. The home institution is responsible for accrediting PhD students with ECTS credits for research completed at the host institution. It is not possible for students to hand-in their final BA-/MA-/PhD-thesis at the host institution. Final theses need to be graded by the home institution. ** *LA must contain 30 ECTS per semester) Students MUST submit a study plan with 30 ECTS, that is the workload for one semester.

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here