Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore Milano

Quick Facts
  • Faculty
  • FASS
  • Level
  • PG/D
  • Agreement Type
  • Erasmus
  • Subject Area
  • Political Science and Civics
  • Partner's Min GPA
  • None
  • Country
  • Italy


Partner may have none or limited courses in English for exchange students.
Please check the language of instruction for the courses within the agreement that you wish to be​ placed.​
Please make sure to check partner's website for the up-to-date information on language and entry requirements.

‣ Websites

‣ Language Certificate

B2 Italian (Italian Language Proficiency Report), English 6.0 If there is no certificate of the 2 mentioned. An English Certificate Report will be requested

‣ Notes

1-Before applying participants should be aware of the requirements, these can been found at the following link https://international.unicatt.it/ucscinternational-semester-programs-exchange-program-in-milan 2- Università Cattolica will be accepting for admissions to the Fall Semester test results from Duolingo (https://englishtest.duolingo.com/) only valid for 2020/21 academic year. 3- Students can choose to build their Study Plan by selecting courses from two curricula https://international.unicatt.it/ucscinternational- exchange-program-in-milan-ucsc-international-curriculum. 4- Before applying participants should be aware of the Programme Requirements: https://international.unicatt.it/ucscinternational-course- details-programme-overview. 5- Applicants for Cattolica courses taught in Italian must provide an Italian Language Proficiency Report indicating a minimum proficiency level of B2. The report needs to be completed both by the student and an Italian language instructor and be uploaded during enrolment. Applicants that cannot provide the Italian Language Proficiency Report upon enrolment or those who, upon enrolment, do not meet the proficiency level of B2 are required to enrol in Pre-session intensive and/or Semester Italian Language Course. 6- Note that applicants for Cattolica courses taught in English who are non-native speakers must provide evidence of B2 or equivalentEnglish language proficiency. Example of minimum requirements: TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6- Cambridge B2 First (FCE), or comparable certification. An English Language Proficiency Report is not required if a student has successfully completed a degree programme taught in English; or is currently studying in English at his/her home institution. 7- FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE COURSES, PLEASE CHECK THE FACT SHEET !

‣ Fact Sheet

‣ Further Info

You may add your comment or ask your questions from here