Erasmus+ Staff Training funds administrative staff to spend a week developing themselves and their skills in another European HEI or enterprise. Staff training normally have duration of one week.
Why Get Involved ?
► Opportunity to have training in Europe
► Generate new ideas and best practice
► Exchange expertise and experience
► Enhance the international dimension of your institution
► Develop your international networks
Who is eligible ?
Admistrative staff of SU. Candidates should have a contractual relationship with SU.
Where can you go ?
Tip: Sample for staff weeks
Please note that Conference attendance is not an eligible activity for staff exchange program!
Duration of the Activities
The training activity can take place between 2 days and 5 days excluding travel time. The mobility should take place until 31/05/2020.
- Staff members who have never benefited from the experience: + 2 (will not be applied to staff working at SU less than 1 year)
- An institution that has never been visited : +1 ()
- A Country that has never been visited: +1 (
- Work experience at SU: + n working years at SU. If n> 6 then the participant will receive max. 6 points
- A visit to locations where we currently have +1
- Application from a unit that has never been involved +1
- Child /spouse of martyr or veteran +10
- Staff with disability +10
- *English Language Certificate (Language test score showing your proficiency or a degree in undergraduate or graduate program entirely taught in English) +10
- Visiting country of nationality -10
- Benefiting from the programme in the last 3 project years: ( - n times x -3)
If the number of applications exceed number of mobilities coverable with the budget, application with the highest grade from the same unit will be granted.
*Unless you are able to provide the English Language Certificate or equivalence,you should provide us with a support letter approved by your unit executive/manager showing your Adequate Proficiency in the English Language. Support letter will not be given plus points!
Timeline of the placement:
For 2018-KA 103 Project, mobility activity can take place at any time between 01.06.2018 and 31.05.2020.