Informing Applicants on Selection Results
The Exchange Committee plans to make the selections after two weeks of the announced deadline.
IRO will sign a contract with the selected candidates.
Documents to be asked
International Relations Office will inform the successful candidates on the details of the following documents:
The selected staff(s) should provide the following documents via e-mail (email@example.com)
- Invitation letter form the host institution
- Grant agreement (IRO will inform you about the agreement in details)
Payments: Payments will be transferred to selected candidates’ € accounts last Friday before their departure date. IRO will guide you on this process once your grant is approved.
Travel & Accommodation: When undertaking a visit to a partner institution, each faculty member is expected to arrange his/her own travel and accommodation. Some partner universities may provide accommodation on campus for free of charge or a reduced fee.
After The Teaching Period
The below forms should be filled in and sent to the SU International Relations Office for proper management of the funds allocated for TS Mobility.
1. Boarding pases and receipt of travel tickets
2. Letter of Confirmation for Erasmus+ Teaching Staff Mobility Assignment
3. Mobility Tool Report (IRO will register you to EU’s portal upon your return. The system will send you an online survey)