Numerous SU students have gone on exchange and had the experience of a lifetime. They have travelled the world, met lots of friends, developed understanding of different cultures, took interesting subjects which counted for credit back home and improved job prospects immensely, all while having lots of fun.
You can decide on where to go with the help of following tips:
STEP 1: CHECK OUR PARTNERS
‘GO NOW’ on exchange to one of our prestigious partner institutions that we have worldwide.
Please view the full list of EXCHANGE AGREEMENTS !
STEP 2: FREE SLOTS
Eligible students can check Free Slots and application details for exchange programs until the application deadline. As the system is dynamic, there might be changes throughout the year. Please note that you can only select the universities on the Free Slots (remaining quota) list!
STEP 3: Check the course catalog of partner universities. Make sure to check the instruction language of the courses you wish to choose as well as the pre-requisities.
Tip 1: You can check the previous year's course catalogue of the partners you wish to apply for.
Tip 2: Check the list of courses taken by post exchange students. Please also note that; the database shows only the courses that our students have received until this semester. The courses opened in the partner institution are much more than those found in our database and updated course offerings can be found from the host university’s web page.
STEP 4: Please note that students have the responsibility to:
-Check the "entry requirements" of the host institution you're planning to apply for via their institutional websites. After placements there will be an application procedure and you must get an acceptance letter from the host institution you've been placed. In order to be able to get acceptance, you must fulfill "entry requirements".
-Check the academic calendar to avoid time clashes.
STEP 5: Attend one of our info sessions.
Before completing your application,please check;
Before completing your application, please check;
1.Language and GPA requirement of the partner university.
2. Important notes part of the agreement. It is the student's responsibility to make sure they satisfy/will satisfy all the criteria listed in this part, and the partner university may request written proof, and/or may require extra conditions.
3. Some partners have specific quotas for Spring or Fall semester. Please make your preferences accordingly.
4. Partner university website for updates and further information.
5. Please note that information here and on the website of partners might change. This list is updated regulary. Therefore we advice you to check it frequently.
6. Please make your preferences if you are ready to take courses from the specified agreement field.
7. Available quotas may subject to change during the application period due to the Covid-19 conditions.
8. You can list up to 5 universities in your preferences.