Call Dates: 21.12.2018 -15.02.2019 (until 17:00)
Contact person for inquires: Gözde Doğmuş (9627) / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff mobility for teaching assignments (STA) refers to a short period spent abroad for teaching purposes. You can engage in activites such as lectures, seminars and workshops. Research activities and meetings at the partner institution are not considered eligible activities for Erasmus+ TSM. The number of teaching hours should be minimum 8 hours
- SU Faculty members can apply for Erasmus teaching mobility. They should have at least 50% full-time contract at Sabancı University
- There should be an Erasmus+ Teaching Staff Mobility Agreement between SU and the host university. (Please check the list)
Faculty members can also sign a new agreement. Please e-mail email@example.com for further information
2. Duration of teaching period:
The visit to a host university can last min 2 to 5 days and preferably (5 days teaching + 2 days travel).
Please notice that a minimum requirement of one hour a day and a total of minimum 8 teaching hours/week is required. The visit should take place before May 31, 2020.
3. Selection Priorities:
Up to 10-11 grants are available to contribute towards travel and subsistence costs
Priority will be given to the following applications:
* Staff members who have never benefited from the experience: + 2 (will not be applied to staff working at SU less than 1 year)
* An institution that has never been visited: +1 (Check previous years)
* A Country that has never been visited: +1 (Check previous years)
* Work experience at SU: + n working years at SU. If n> 6 then the participant will receive max. 6 points
* A visit to locations where we currently have Erasmus students studying +1 (Please check the list)
* Application from a unit that has never been involved +1
* Benefiting from the program in the last 3 years: (- n times x -3)
* Child /spouse of martyr or veteran +10
* Staff with disability +10
* Visiting country of nationality -10
4. How to Apply?
Faculty members must contact their colleagues at the host university and agree on a Teaching Assignment Form. This document must be signed and stamped by the host institution and must be attached to the online system
Please check our manual before uploading the signed teaching assignment form
5. Erasmus+ Grants:
Please click here for the subsistence and travel support.
6. Erasmus+ Special Needs Support: Erasmus+ pays particular attention to guidance, reception, physical accessibility, pedagogical and technical support services, and, especially, financing the extra costs for students and staff whose physical, mental or health-related conditions are such that their participation in Erasmus+ would not be possible without extra financial support. This is to ensure that beneficiaries can take full advantage of an Erasmus+ mobility experience. SU IRO in consultation with the disability office will help beneficiaries to apply for additional funding for their special needs.
AFTER YOUR APPLICATION, WHAT IS NEXT?
Announcement of Results:
The Exchange Committee plans to make the selections after two weeks of the announced deadline. All selected candidates informed of the grant decision will have 3 days to accept or reject the scholarship.
Candidates will be asked to submit the following documents:
· Invitation letter from the host institution
· Grant agreement (Detailed information will be given)
Travel & Accommodation: When undertaking a visit to a partner institution, each faculty member is expected to arrange his/her own travel and accommodation. Some host universities may provide accommodation on campus free of charge or a reduced fee.
Payments: Payments will be transferred to your € account last Friday before your departure date. IRO will guide you on this process once your grant is approved.
After The Teaching Period:
The below forms should be filled in and sent to the SU International Relations Office for proper management of the funds allocated for TS Mobility.
1. Boarding passes of travel tickets
2. Letter of Confirmation for Erasmus+ Teaching Staff Mobility Assignment
3. Mobility Tool Report (IRO will register you to EU’s portal upon your return. The system will send you an online survey)
For any questions, please contact us at 9627 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
IRO Responsible for teaching staff inquires is Gözde Doğmuş