Application Period: FEBRUARY 04- MARCH 01, 2019 until 16:00
Application Requirements (Eligibility): Make sure you are an
Application Process: Apply for exchange programs via our online system. You can check and display the quotas & other important notes for the agreements, on our online application system. Please follow the steps below: candidate for exchange programs.
1. Register through exchange.sabanciuniv.edu.
2. Check free slots (faculty priority, eligibility, partner’s requirements, etc) under Agreements tab.
3. Select partner universities from New Application tab. (maximum 5 preferences).
4. Save/Submit your application and make sure you uploaded your Transcript (from bannerweb) and the Financial Commitment Form (This document must be signed by you and your guardian). Students will not be asked to bring any hard copy document to the office.
5. You can edit and submit your application as much as you like until the deadline.
Info Sessions: Attend one of our 2019-2020 Exchange Programs Info Session series! We will cover up together the highlights of exchange programs; application process, important deadlines and the answers of all other questions you have in mind. Info Session series dates and venue info are stated below:
Partners:Check our partners and relevant information on our website, please note that you can start your search here but you’ll be able to make applications for our partners listed on our free slot list shared on the application system. Please make sure to check partner universities based on the agreement fields, eligibility criteria and available courses (please check the language of the courses as well).
FAQ: Check FAQs for general application rules, language scores, accommodation, visa, etc.
Previously taken courses: Review the courses taken by previous exchange students. Please also note that; the database shows only the courses that our students have received until this semester. New or different courses could be offered by the partner universities. Most updated course offerings can be found on host university’s web page.
Placement Criteria:Please click here to check the scoring and special conditions.
Erasmus+ Grant: Please check our website for more information about Erasmus+ Grant and amount of monthly grant for each country.