Erasmus+ KA103/KA131 Staff Mobility for Training (European Countries) - Third Call
Deadline: 18.04.2023 @23:59
Project Ref: 2020-1-TR01-KA103-080896 and 2021-1-TR01-KA131-HED-000003626
Contact: For any questions, please contact us at 7199 (Burhan İzgin) or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Erasmus+ Staff Training
Erasmus+ training periods support the professional development of university staff, as well as the development of involved institutions. Staff employed by SU may undertake Erasmus+ mobility for training. The training period may be in another university or any other appropriate organization. Training events abroad may be in the form of job shadowing, observation, attendance at workshops or courses etc. This may be for transfer of knowledge and good practice, to learn from shared experience, acquire practical skills or to discover new ideas for learning.
Please note that Conference attendance is not an eligible activity for staff exchange program!
Why Get Involved ?
► Opportunity to have training in Europe
► Generate new ideas and best practice
► Exchange expertise and experience
► Enhance the international dimension of Sabancı University
► Develop your international networks
Who is Eligible?
Applicants must be employed by Sabancı University.
Where can you go ?
You can go to any of the following:
► European Higher education institution holding Erasmus University Charter
► European Enterprise, Organization
Duration of training period:
The activity (visit) to a host institution can last min consecutive 2 to 5 days and preferably (5 days training + 2 days travel). The training activity should take place before October 31, 2023.
Estimated number of participants to be funded within the current budget: 18-20
Please click here for subsistence and travel support.
New! Within the scope of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Programs, the Turkish National Agency beneficiaries may fly with Turkish Airlines with a 15% discount and a total 40kg baggage allowance. Detailed information will be given upon final acceptance
Please upload the following documents to the e-Government (e-Devlet) System: https://erasmusbasvuru.ua.gov.tr/
1- Invitation Letter or Acceptance e-mail given by the host university/institution
2- Brief work plan
3- Please upload one of the following:
- Graduation Certificate from a university where the language of instruction is English OR
(The level of English proficiency will be considered as B2)
- English Proficiency exam result (Accepted scores: TOEFL IBT, PTE, IELTS, KPDS/ÜDS/YDS/e-YDS, the score of SL’s exam conducted in December 2022)
Please check CEFR equivalences from HERE
4- Supporting documents for disability/veteran/martyr status/staff affected by the earthqueke (if applicable)
Please click here to read the guide for e-devlet application portal
Please click here if you cannot see your profile
Please click here
Erasmus+ Special Needs Support:
Erasmus+ pays particular attention to guidance, reception, physical accessibility, pedagogical and technical support services, and, especially, financing the extra costs for students and staff whose physical, mental, or health-related conditions are such that their participation in Erasmus+beneficiaries can take full advantage of an Erasmus+ mobility experience. SU IRO in consultation with the disability office will help beneficiaries to apply for additional funding for their special needs.
Erasmus+ Staff Mobility without Grant (Zero-Grant):
It is possible to participate in the Erasmus+ staff mobility programme without a grant. Those staff who would like to participate in the programme without a grant need to make an application and their applications need to be evaluated as the others. Those participants with zero grant have to fulfill the rights and obligations of the program.
AFTER YOUR APPLICATION, WHAT IS NEXT?
The Selection Committee plans to make the selections after two weeks of the announced deadline. All selected candidates informed of the grant decision will have one day to accept or reject the grant/placement result.
Candidates will be asked to submit the following documents:
*Invitation letter from the host institution
*Grant agreement (Detailed information will be given)
*A detailed version of the Mobility Agreement signed by all parties
Travel & Accommodation: When undertaking a visit to receiving institution, each staff member is expected to arrange his/her travel and accommodation. Some host institutions may provide accommodation on campus free of charge or at a reduced fee.
Payments: Payments will be transferred to Akbank € account on the last Friday before the departure date. Participants receive 80% of the total financial support at the beginning of their mobility period and the payment of the remaining part (20% of the total grant amount) will be done upon your arrival according to the actual visit (mobility) dates and required documents. SU International Office (SU IRO) will guide candidates in this process.
Grant Deduction and Refund: Deductions and/or repayment may apply to staff members who do not fulfil their responsibilities. Grant deduction and/or repayment may take place in case of the following:
• If an outgoing staff member(participant) leaves the host institution before completing the minimum time frame of two days and cannot present a Force Majeure* with proof, the staff’s mobility is considered null and s/he is required to return his/her grant (total paid amount) to SU within the specified time frame.
• If a participant fails to submit/complete all the required paperwork (including the EU online participant report) to SU on time, the s/he will be obliged to pay the grant received back to SU.
• If the participant completed the training activity earlier than the planned dates, the remaining grant payment will be recalculated according to updated dates.
• If the staff member is participating activities on the same day as travelling, they are not entitled to a travel day.
* Force Majeure is an unforeseeable exceptional situation or event beyond the participant’s control and not attributable to error or negligence on his/her part and prevents a participant from fulfilment
AFTER THE TRAINING PERIOD:
The below forms should be filled in and sent to the SU IRO for proper management of the funds allocated for Training Mobility:
- Boarding passes of travel tickets (round trip)
- Letter of Confirmation for Erasmus+ Training Staff Mobility Period -Mobility Tool Report (IRO will register to the EU’s portal upon return. The system will send an online survey)
- Report in ppt format (It will be submitted to HR)
- Testimonial (if possible)