Practical Information

1. For what purpose can I use my student card?

2. What should I do to get a museum card and a transportation card?

3. How can I call a taxi? 

4. What should I do if I have visitors?

1. You can use your student card to pay for copy, food and transportation. All three accounts can be charged from different places. For food, you can charge your card in cafeteria, for transportation, you can charge in Gürsel office in shuttle area and for copy, you can visit copy center in university center. 

2. You need to visit for thransportation card and for the museum card.

 3. You can call the call center 9988. 

4. Please log in to, click call center, then click visitor decleration.