1. You can use your student card to pay for copy, food and transportation. All three accounts can be charged from different places. For food, you can charge your card in cafeteria, for transportation, you can charge in Gürsel office in shuttle area and for copy, you can visit copy center in university center.
You need to submit the following documents in order to have your student (discount) public transportation card to the application center (you may find the addresses of the application centers below)
1. YÖK Number ( it will be shared with you two weeks after your university registration by Student Resources, please check your Sabancı Email Account regularly)
2. 10 TL (card fee)
3. Student Certificate
4. Passport (original) (not needed for Turkish citizenship holders)
5. Passport Copy (not needed for Turkish citizenship holders)
6. Photo (passport sized,portrait)
7. Turkish ID or Turkish Blue Card ( Turkish Citizenship Holders)
Application Centers :
*Kadıköy İETT card center working hours: weekdays ( Monday-Friday): 8:30am- 7:00pm Saturday: 9:00am- 5:00pm Sunday: Closed
*Karaköy İETT card center working hours : weekdays ( Monday-Friday): 8:30am- 7:00pm Saturday: 9:00am- 5:00pm Sunday: Closed
Note 1: This card is not SU student card, this is a public transportation card.
Note 2: It is up to you to have this card. It has a discount (50 %) for public transportation.
Note 3: In order to access Karaköy İETT Card Center: You can get the Kadıköy shuttle from the campus and then get the Karaköy Ferry from Kadıköy.
What is Müzekart+ ?
With a yearly Müze Kart, you have access to unlimited visits to more than three hundred museums and archaeological sites that belong to the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and enjoy your trip through time.
The price of Müze Kart, which is valid for one year starting from the day of purchase, is 30 TL (2019) for the students.
In order to get your Müze Kart for students, you need to be ready with your 30 TL (card fee) and your Sabancı University ID card.
All museums and archaeological sites belong to the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Culture and Tourism and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus you can visit with your Müze Kart can be found here: http://dosim.kulturturizm.gov.tr/en/museums
Points of Sales In İstanbul: https://muze.gov.tr/satis-noktasi?CatalogNo=KRT-MZA01-08-008
*I can recommend you to get it from İSTANBUL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUMS SALES POINT, so you do not need to wait a long time :)
Note : Müze Kart is not valid at The Harem Apartment in Topkapi Palace, Aya Irene Monument, Ephesus Terrace House the Dark Church in Goreme Open Air Museum. You must purchase a separate ticket for these mentioned places.