Athletics is a necessary part of education, academic, individual and social development of students for Sabancı University. For that reason all students have chance to benefit from sports opportunities in proportion as their interests and abilities. Sabancı University makes a point of serving high quality sports opportunities.
• Sports Center (A multi-purpose court for basketball and volleyball, with a spectator capacity of 1,288, 3 squash courts, each meeting international standards, Strength systems and a free weight area, fitness, dance and table tennis rooms, mountaineering wall, various student club rooms, table tennis area and four team, two referee changing rooms with total of 30 shower capacity)
• Sports Hall (two multipurpose courts for tennis, basketball, volleyball, korfball, handball, badminton and aikido, two changing rooms with total of 8 shower capacity )
• Artificial Grass Soccer Field illuminated.
• Jogging and Exercise Track around the lake
• Table Tennis Rooms and Bicycle parks at dormitories.
• Tournaments soccer, streetball, tennis, volleyball, squash, and table tennis
• Regular Sports Courses (aikido, capoeria, kickbox, squash, tennis, korfball) and Group Exercise Programs (aerobics, Latin aerobics, step, aero-dance, yoga, pilates, tae-bo, body-sculpturing, gym-ball, core-pilates)
• Fitness Program Counseling individual programs including comprehensive body-fat analyses
• Sports Equipment Borrowing Service (free of charge) basketball, volleyball, football balls, tennis, table tennis and squash racquets.
• On-Line Reservation Program access from internal and internal web sites. University Sports Teams 17 university teams, including: American football, basketball, handball, soccer, skiing, snowboarding, swimming, table tennis, tennis and volleyball.