Students who have not yet declared their diploma program and students who request a diploma program change must apply on the following dates.

Application Dates: 06-17 May 2024

Who Can Apply?

A.    Major Declaration: 

Students who have completed the following courses can declare their diploma program if they are in their 2nd semester at the earliest.

Students who were admitted to the university before the 2020-21 academic year and have not completed the courses below can also apply if they meet the conditions previously defined in terms of credits.

  • SPS 101
  • MATH 101
  • NS 101
  • HIST 191
  • TLL 101
  • AL 102 (ENG 101 for students admitted before the 2017-2018 Academic Year)
  • IF 100 (Only for students admitted in the 2017-2018 Academic year and later) 

 B.    Diploma Program Change: If students who have previously been placed in a diploma program want to change their diploma program, they can apply for a internal transfer.

How to Apply?

A.    Major Declaration:

It is done through the Student Information System (Bannerweb). The application steps are as follows:

  1. Log in to the Information System page.
  2. Click on the ''Student & Financial Aid" option.
  3. The "Degree Audit and Graduation and “Major Declaration for Undergraduate Students" steps are followed to complete the application.

 B.    Diploma Program Change

It is done online via the Student Petition Form, which must be submitted to the Dean’s Office of the related Faculty to which the transfer is intended.

You can find detailed information on the Student Resources internal web page. Click here for the page.

 Follow us on Instagram.

Student Resources Unit